I’ve been slowing organizing my makeup collection. When I come across a makeup product that I only have two of (which is rare since I have a ridiculous collection), I like to challenge them to a duel and battle them side by side. So when I discovered my Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer and my Lancome CILS Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base I knew I had to do a lash primer review….
Pinning is Glamorous!
I’ve been testing mascaras for a while now (stay tuned for an epic mascara review coming soon), but I realized I only had the two lash primers… and that I rarely ever used them.
So I decided to battle them out, one on each eye along with my favorite mascara, the Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara, and see which one (if any) is worth the extra makeup step.
Battle of the Lash Primers Review
Shop This Post…
Do you use a lash primer? Do you have a favorite?
Don’t miss my other side by side makeup comparisons….
- Dupe: YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer vs Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- YSL Touche Eclat Dupe
- Contour Palette Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs Kat Von D Shade & Light
- Mac Strobe Cream Dupe? The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter for Strobing
- Contour Palettes Review | Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour vs Tarte Park Ave Princess
- Dupe? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge vs the Beauty Blender | Review
- The Best Lip Liner | Mac vs Urban Decay
- Drugstore Dupe? | Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner vs Maybelline Eye Studio
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed Dupe | Milani Blush in Romantic Rose Review
- Contour Powder for Fair Skin | Drugstore vs High End
- Drugstore Dupe? Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips vs Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Review
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: