Instead of the weekly favorites that I was doing for a while, I’ve decided to just do a monthly favorites at the end of each month. So here’s what I’ve been loving for the month of May….
This month’s most popular post, by far, was my concealer review…
It was also an honor to be included as one of the Women Warriors of the Blogging Industry on Code Girl Code
Shop my favorites….
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Under Eye Corrector
- Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
- RCMA No Color Powder
- LipFusion XXL Lip Plumper
- StriVectin- TL Tightening Lift Advanced Neck Cream
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
Links I’m Loving
- Tips for making weekdays feel more like weekends from Cupcakes & Cashmere
- A peek inside Marilyn Monroe’s Makeup drawer
- I’ve been loving Tati’s YouTube channel, especially this Ultimate Drugstore Makeup Guide
- I’ve been loving watching What I Eat in a Day videos, especially healthy ones for inspiration. This one by Hello October, and the latest one from Amelia Liana are my recent favorites!
Looking for nail inspiration? I’m loving this video from Mode Media…
What have you been loving this month?
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: