It’s the age old makeup question: Is the viagra no prescription Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge a dupe for the buy cialis cheap Beauty Blender? I’ve seen makeup addicts get in heated debates about this topic. So I decided to finally get some answers.
Pinning is Glamorous!
I’ve been a long time fan of the canadian pharmacy generic tadalafil Beauty Blender, and I never though I could love another beauty sponge. I had been scared off from buying the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge because so many people (read: beauty gurus) argued that it wasn’t as good as my beloved BB. But curiosity got the best of me and I decided to pick up a complexion sponge and find out the truth for myself. Here’s what I found out…..
Dupe? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge vs the Beauty Blender | Review
Shop This Post…
- Beauty Blender
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Under Eye Corrector
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Do you use either of these sponges? Which one is your favorite?
Don’t miss my other side by side makeup comparisons….
- Dupe: YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer vs Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- YSL Touche Eclat Dupe
- Contour Palette Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit vs Kat Von D Shade & Light
- Mac Strobe Cream Dupe? The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter for Strobing
- Contour Palettes Review | Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour vs Tarte Park Ave Princess
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: