I always wear setting powder… always. I always have, and I probably always will. At times I’ve worn too much… mostly back in my early days of makeup as a chubby, shiny teen. In high school and college I had terrible skin and I packed on the powder to cover it up. It probably didn’t work as well as I hoped it would.
Pinning is Glamorous!
Ever since those days I’ve always felt like a good face powder is like my security blanket. It covers my face like a layer of perfection… well, the good ones do.
So I decided to continue my makeup collection testings and reviews with my setting powder collection. I started testing each one on the face and under the eyes. Towards the end I decided to include some of the powders I have specifically for under the eyes. I will admit I’m still on a search for the perfect under eye setting powder. But after this review I think I’m a lot closer. Here’s how the testing went…
Best & Worst Setting Powders for Face & Under Eyes | Review
Shop this post..
- https://markavery.info/home-2/about/ cialis without prescription Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- buy viagra no prescription Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- https://roundhouseaquarium.org/classes-and-field-trips/roundhouse-field-trips/ buy cheap sildenafil citrate Tarte Colored Clay CC Under Eye Corrector
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Beauty Blender
- Charlotte Tilbury Air Brush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro-Powder
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
- Too Face Primed & Poreless Powder
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
- Shiseido Translucent Pressed Powder
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Palette
- NYX Color Correcting Powder in Banana
Do you have any favorite setting powders?
Don’t miss my light coverage, medium coverage, and full coverage foundation reviews
I also have reviews of my brighteners here, concealers here, neutralizers and primers.
Note: I didn’t include my beloved Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders because I’ll be doing a whole review of those in a separate post. Stay tuned!
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: