Hello Starlets, continuing my new weekend post series, I’m sharing my favorite things of this week… and some bonus goodies for you as well. So keep reading until the end so you don’t miss the amazing giveaway…
I can’t get enough of taking photos of myself in this palette
Thanks to my Starlet regulars.. and a few very lucky-for-me brand retweets this week (thank you Maybelline!), my most popular post was my search for the best makeup to cover dark circles (the struggle is real people)….
I’ve been spending more time on Pinterest (maybe too much time, but who’s counting). I’ve even created a board dedicated to my future beauty room.. hey, a Starlet can dream!
Follow Sarah Blodgett’s board Beauty Room on Pinterest.
Links I’m Loving
- Mark your calendars for these Blog Conferences!
- I can always use Pinterest tips… so I was sure to Pin this blog post that’s full of them
- This collection of packing tips will come in handy when I’m packing for my Honeymoon
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was lucky enough to be gifted the L’Oreal Ever Pure Collection. I have decided to give this set away to one lucky Starlet. Just enter the giveaway below. You must be subscribed to the Everyday Starlet mailing list, but you can earn extra entires by subscribing to my YouTube channel and my Pinterest. This is only open to US residents over the age of 18, and the winner will be announced on next weekend’s SUNDAY Post… yes, you read that right. The Saturday post will be switching to Sunday. I have an exciting series starting next Saturday.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was lucky enough to be featured in the IFB Links a la Mode alongside some amazing bloggers. Be sure to check out their links as well…
Links à la Mode, April 21
- Aesthetic Distance: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Anti-Muse Fashion Riot: A Love Letter to My Blog
- Attire Club: 10 Photographers You Should Know
- Chanaley: SS16 Trend Report
- Distinguished Diva: Blush Pretty Pink Blush Pretty Pink for Spring & American Eagle Outfitters Athens Downtown Store Opening
- Elle Is for She: Coachella
- Espouser la Mode: What to Wear on a Tropical Vacation
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Products for Covering Under Eye Circles
- Fashavable: DIY Long Dress or Vest
- Fashion, Trends & More: 13 Poshmark Tips and Tricks
- The House Blend: Entrenched
- Les Assorties’: Remake.World for a Sustainable Future
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Statement Necklaces for the True Fashionista
- Milk White Moon: Wynwood Walls
- Modavracha: 5 Ways to Refresh Your Blog This Spring
- Purushu Arie: Are Apple Watches a Threat to Luxury Timepieces?
- Style Sprinter: The Best Macrons in New York
- Suzanne Carillo: Gucci Geek Chic Over 40
- The Classy Junk: Take Me to the Candy Store #7
- We Are Ready Made: Lose Your Mind in Antwerp and Amsterdam
Wildfox, Love Sam Dresses, KENDALL + KYLIE Shoes, blank canvas, Viva Aviva, Love Binetti, Day to Night Dresses, Denim Shorts, Slide Sandals, Men’s Chamula
What have you been loving this week?
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: