As much as I love Christmas, and as excited as I get for the most wonderful time of the year, I refuse to celebrate it before Thanksgiving. Christmas music and made-for-tv holiday movies have been on repeat for months now. However, now that it’s officially December, I am fully embracing holiday cheer. This weekend I’ll probably start watching my favorite Christmas movies. There are so many that I love, and a few I need to watch for the first time this year. My absolute favorite has to be White Christmas. It’s the ultimate in Starlet Christmas Glamour. What could be more fabulous than a movie about showgirls and crooners putting together a Christmas show in Vermont. So in honor of this classic film, I decided to do an Old Hollywood Glamour inspired Holiday Makeup Look. It’s perfect for Christmas parties, Holiday Events, and, if you’re an Everyday Starlet, any day of the week!
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used so you can shop this Old Hollywood Glamour Makeup look:
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer and Brightener
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (I picked up a new one in my latest Sephora Haul)
- Tarte Colored Clay Brow Gel in Grey (see how I perfect my brows with my challenging hair color)
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow (be sure to check out my Giveaway)
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush in First Love
- Lorac Pro Palette (see my palette collection for a mini review)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Clarins Truly Waterproof Mascara
- MAC lip liner in Cherry
- Mac Lipstick in Mac Red
What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
I’ve linked this look to The Makeup Mixup with the fabulous hosts Jaelan & Miranda!
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
Amoxicillin no prescription
buy Zyban Without Prescription
buy Zyban online