When I discovered MAC’s eyeshadow in Cranberry I just knew I needed it. I’ve been not-so-patiently waiting to use it in a tutorial for the Holiday season! This look is decidedly an evening look with the smokey eyes and pale lip. However, it’s perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or and Holiday party or occasion. So check out my video to see how I did this Cranberry Holiday Makeup Look…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used so you can shop this look..
- cialis without prescription usa Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure
- buy viagra online canadian pharmacy Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- http://beaumontinn.com/spa/ order viagra Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (I picked up a new one in my latest Sephora Haul)
- Tarte Colored Clay Brow Gel in Grey
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Tarte Tartelette Palette
- MAC Eye Shadow in Cranberry… the inspiration for this whole look!
- Rimmel London Eye Liner
- Tarte Lash Primer
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow (be sure to check out my Giveaway)
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush in First Love
- MAC lip liner in Whirl
- MAC Lipstick in Patisserie
My Dress & Earrings are from Forever 21… but you can also see this makeup look and some Fall color fashion tips here.
I’ve linked this look to The Makeup Mixup with the fabulous hosts Jaelan & Miranda!
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.