I’m always excited when I get to do YouTube Collaborations. YouTube as been such a fun community to be a part of. So I am so excited to do a collab with one of my fav YouTubers, Girlbehindthechair09! We both did a makeup looks with the Urban Decay Naked Palette, she did a daytime look, and I did an evening look. I knew I wanted to do a vampy look… and this one turned out more gothic than I had originally planned. However, it’s October, so why not! This look is perfect for a dramatic night out or even for Halloween!…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!… and don’t forget to check out Girlbehindthechair09‘s channel and her daytime makeup look!
Here’s what I used…
- I did my base makeup very similar to my Glowing Skin Makeup Look
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Lancome Lash Primer
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Cream in Flirt (don’t miss my swatch video, and my review)
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Black Cherry Tart
I’ve linked this video to The Makeup Mixup with the fabulous hosts Jaelan & Miranda!
Would you ever war a dark vampy lip?…. here are my vampy lip color suggestions for every comfort level
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.