Hello Starlets! I decided to post throughout the weekend to keep you updated on my StyleWeek adventure. Tomorrow I will recap the final night, and hopefully have my vlog up for you… but today is all about Day 4.
I mentioned in my Day 3 recap that things seemed a little less organized than on Days 1 & 2. I found out that there were a lot more people attending. That explains some of the chaos. I do think the organizers are doing an amazing job putting this whole show together… for me personally, I get severe anxiety in crowd and when things get chaotic, so I;m a little oversensitive to everything. After the confusion of finding a seat on Day 3, by Day 4 I was starting to feel like a pro at this. There were more seats set up, so finding a great spot for photos and video was tricky, but I got a few shots of the fashion. So let’s see the designs….
Show 1: Chikke by Angelica Timas
Show 2: Yellow Clover by Sarah Prost
Show 3: Carissa Lynne Designs
Which look is your favorite?
Don’t miss my recaps of Day 1, Day 2, & Day 3
My Day 1 recap was featured in IFB’s Links a la Mode…
Links à la Mode, September 17
- A Handful of Stories: Birthday Look, OK?
- Aspects of Style: What to Wear | Greek Holidays
- Attire Club: Habits that Will Keep Your Clothes and Accessories in Shape
- Everyday Starlet: Styleweek Northeast 2015 Day 1
- Fashion Blender: A Lesson in Layering
- Funky Jungle: 5 Ways to be More Sustainable with Fashion | The Closet Conundrum
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Think Dirty. Be Priti.
- Kindly, Sheree: How My Life Changed When I Tried Contouring with Blush
- Kremb De La Kremb: Denim Culottes Dressed Up and Down
- Lapazimageing Fashion Forward: NYFW |Royalty Showed in NY |Givenchy Spring 2016
- Les Assorties: Adventures in Teenage Fashion Blogging
- Lil Miss JB Style: Detroit Does NYFW
- MySelf Expressed: Friday Obsession | Editorial | Financial Times
- Reasons to Dress: My 2015 Shoe Haul
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: NYFW | Givenchy Opens it’s NYFW Show to Nobodies
- The Magfique Way: 5 Ways to Enjoy NYFW Without Having to be There
- The Outfit Repeater: You Know You’re Obsessed with Fashion Week When…
- The Sugar Ribbon Blog: Trending Now
- We Are Ready Made: The Emotion of Fashion
- Wish and Wear: How to Sell Your Mulberry
SPONSOR: Shopbop Paul & Joe Sister, James Jeans, MiH Jeans, Tibi, Tory Burch, Straight Leg Jeans, Peasant Blouses, Sweaters and Cardigans, Over the Knee Boots, The Kooples
Be sure to look out for my vlog on this event by Subscribing to my YouTube Channel…and be sure to subscribe to Everyday Starlet via Email, Bloglovin, and all my social media (listed below) so you don’t miss any of the fashion!
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.