I know everyone says it, but September just flew by. That may be because it JUST started to feel like Fall her in New England. So here’s what I’ve been loving for the last month…
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here are my favorites:
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure Primer
- Charlotte Tilbury First Love Blush
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse in Grey
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick also seen in my liquid lipstick update
- L’Oreal Professional Silver Shampoo
- Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray
- Forever 21 Boots.. also seen in my Fall Favorites
- StyleWeek Blog Posts and Vlog
What have you been loving this month?
YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.