sildenafil citrate otc I set out to create a Drugstore Glam Pink Blushed Nudes Makeup Tutorial. I’ve have my Maybelline Blushed Nude palette for a while, but I’ve been do distracted by all my Urban Decay palettes that I hadn’t picked it up to use it. I decided, since glamour doesn’t have to be expensive, why not do a whole makeup look using the Blushed Nudes and all drugstore makeup products. I’m loving the outcome! It’s perfect for a Summer (while it lasts) event, or any back to school dances and homecoming that are just around the corner!
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
Here’s what I used to get the look (minus the evil eye lashes):
- L’oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in Inked in Pink
- Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Kohls Liner
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Physicians Formula City Glow Bronzer in New York
- NYX Banana Powder
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
- Physicians Formula Mineral Glow
- NYX lip liner in Nude Pink
- Rimmel Provocalips Kissproof Lip color in Dare to Pink & Pucker Up
- Brushes: Real Techniques
I’m linking this look up to #themakeupmixup with the lovely hosts Jaelan and Miranda!
buy viagra online YouTube // Instagram // Bloglovin // Pinterest // Twitter // Facebook
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.