It’s getting hot up in hear… that means it’s time for my essential products for Summertime!
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
- Purpose Dual Moisture Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 15
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash (apparently I accidentally bought the face wash last time I went shopping… I find they both work really well)
- Tend Skin Roll On
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen
- Nars Illuminator in Copacabana
- Scott Barnes Body Bling Platinum
- The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Foundation
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Nude Pop
- Fresh Sugar Rose
- Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Sunkissed Smooth Protective Illuminating Cream
- Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Leave In Conditioner
- Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Ocean Waves Tousled Texture Spray
- Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Sunshine Spray Protective Shine Veil
A tutorial on this makeup look will be up soon, and tomorrow I will have details on my outfit… so be sure to Subscribe to my email list, social media or Bloglovin (links all in the right sidebar!) so you don’t miss anything!
What are your Summer Essentials?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.