I’m playing around with trends today. I started with the new strobing technique, which is really just extreme highlighting and no contour. Then I decided to play around with some colored winged eye liner in a mint and black. Then I added a fun matte lip! This whole look was so much fun to film, and even more fun to wear!
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
- Too Faced Hangover Face Primer
- The Body Shop Radient Highlighter
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Foundation
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo shadow in Barely Branded
- Urban Decay Naked palette
- Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Turquoise (the color was not as intense as I expected)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Tarte CC Corrector
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Pressed Powder
- Kat Von D Shade & Light palette
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop
- Hourglass Ambient Light Powder in Etherial Light
- Physicians Formula Pearl Highlighter
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Enchantment
- Kat Von D Everlast Liquid Lipstick in Armageddon
- Brushes: Real Techniques & Too Faced & Sephora
Don’t miss my Liquid Lipstick review..
… and here’s full details on my outfit!
Will you be trying the new strobing trend? How about colored winged liner?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’m linking up to #themakeupmixup with Miranda and Jaelan be sure to check out their makeup looks!