I can’t believe I’ve reached 500 subscribers! I truly appreciate every single one of you! As a thank you, I have a giveaway… and a tutorial using my new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, my new Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter and Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita! The details of the giveaway are listed below!!! (Note: while I truly appreciate every comment I receive on my blog and any of my social media, only YouTube comments qualify for the giveaway)
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
- You must be subscribed to my channel (have your subscriptions set to public on August 24th when the giveaway ends to qualify)
- Must be at least 18 years old or have parents permission
- Must be a US resident… (may do an International giveaway someday)
- Leave a comment on this video on YouTube with either: 1. a video request 2. a Q&A question and/or 3. tell me what your favorite video is of mine so far
- One comment per person
- This giveaway will be open until August 24th 8pm EST
- For extra entries follow me on Instagram and Twitter (be sure to leave your handles in your comment)
Youtube is in no way affiliated with this giveaway, and by entering you consent to the rules and community guidelines of youtube.
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
- Kat Von D Tatto Liner in Trooper
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte CC Under Eye Corrector
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- Kat Von D Shade & Light palette
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter
- Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Obsession
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leche
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.