Continuing the series I started last month, I’m sharing with you the basics every makeup lover (or aspiring makeup lover) should have in their makeup collection. This month we’re talkin’ concealers… because everyone needs a little cover up at one time or another.
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button so we can be YouTube friends!
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Tarte CC color corrector
- YSL Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Nars Radient Creamy Concealer
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer
- YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch
- Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Concealer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer
You can also check out my first post in the series where I focus on primer and foundations!
What are you favorite concealers?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.