order cialis without a doctor prescription
Summer is a time when things just seem to happen at a slower pace. Hot sun and sweat just makes you feel like relaxing with a lemonade and a good book. I always find it to be the perfect time to catch up on reading. I’ve set so many goals for myself this year for this blog and my YouTube channel, so I thought this Summer was the perfect time to check out some books by other bloggers and YouTubers who I follow for inspiration. Here are some that I’ve either read or plan to read this Summer…
canadian pharmacy generic viagra First the YouTubers…
- The Glam Guide by Fleur de Force… I love watching Fleur’s videos, and anything called the “Glam Guide” is my kinda book (I will admit, I skipped right to the chapter about advice for YouTubers, and she does offer great tips for those starting out a channel)
- Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr… I just discovered Tanya’s channel and I’m excited to check out her book!
- Make Up by Michelle Phan… I started this book, and I scanned it for YouTube advice and tips. I didn’t really find as much as I was hoping for. It’s more of a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle book for young girls and style beginners.
canadian pharmacy generic cialis Now the Bloggers…
- Cupcakes and Cashmere at home by Emily Schuman (I also recommend the original Cupcakes and Cashmere book that is focused on beauty/fashion/lifestyle for each season)
- Man Repeller by Leandra Medine… I’m currently reading this and loving it… plus Joan Rivers give a glowing review on the back cover, and I love anything Joan approves #JoanRangerForLife
- A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Larson & Emma Chapman… this book gives amazing advice about photography for bloggers, not from a technical standpoint, but from an artistic one. It really helped me step up my photo game!
- Advanced Style by Ari Seth Cohen… I bought this book because Dita Von Teese is in it doing and interview (and I’m a sucker for anything Dita-approved), but after reading it (although it’s more of a picture book with quotes) this book was so inspirational. This is a must read for anyone interested in fashion, style, and marching to the beat of your own drummer.
Do you have any favorite books by or for bloggers and/or YouTubers? What books are you planning to read this Summer?
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post contains affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.