The Holiday season is over, and it’s the start of a New Year… and Red Carpet Season is upon us. The Golden Globes are this Sunday and I am so excited for all the Red Carpet fashion! If you have been following along with my 3 Month Plan (or trying to… the Holidays are hard, and I will admit to a few detours on my journey), or maybe you’d like to start 2015 with a healthy outlook (here are Months Three, Two, and One), then these are the goals for this week….
- Add a little more lemon juice in your tea to flush out your system
- Dinner should be only lean protein and greens
- Avoid salt, sugar, and alcohol
- Spicy foods: There are 2 schools of thought: If you still need to loose some weight, then spicy foods can speed up your metabolism. If you have acne or redness of the skin, then spicy foods can make that worse and should be avoided. Decide which one works for you.
- Don’t forget lots of water!
- Try to fit in 1 hour of cardio a day
- Get out and get some fresh air if you can (here in New England that can be a challenge this time of year)
- Wear gloves when doing dishes to avoid drying out your hands
- Wax, or use any type of hair removal method that works for you, on any areas that are needed
- Find a great lip plumper (some people have sensitivity to them, so find one that works for you)
- Do a home facial- try a full fat yogurt mask (I like full fat sour cream because it’s less messy), and put cucumbers over your eyes (very old Hollywood)
- Take some time to relax in a bath (you deserve it)
- Do a full-body scrub in the shower
- If you have the time and money, get a massage
- If you’ve been growing out your brows like me, then now is the time to shape them
- Manicure and Pedicure
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…
LIKE Everyday Starlet on Facebook, Subscribe to the YouTube Channel…
…and Follow ES on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram