The Starlets of Old Hollywood didn’t have cell phones or apps, but today’s Starlets couldn’t get by without them. So here are the top 5 apps for today’s Glamour Girls…
- click here Social Media apps– While Starlets value their privacy… they still need to connect with their people. Different social media outlets are for different purposes: Facebook is for close friends…Twitter is for your public
- generic viagra Instagram– this is also a social media app, but it deserves a special shout out. It allows a Starlet to be the photographer she always wished she could be.
- buy cheap generic tadalafil Words with Friends– this is essentially the modern way to play scrabble, and a Starlet loves testing her vocabulary.
- Language apps (like Duolingo)- Starlets dream of far off places and learning new languages. They mostly watch French or Italian films to try to learn a language, but sometimes they use an app to challenge themselves.
- A Car service (like Uber)- Starlets love the idea of a private car service, it makes her feel so luxurious.
What are your favorite apps?
Feel free to comment/like/share with all of your fabulous friends
And don’t forget to sign up for the Everyday Starlet mailing list…
LIKE Everyday Starlet on Facebook, Subscribe to the YouTube Channel…
…and Follow ES on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram