- Drink water all day… start your day with a glass and end the day with a glass… and drink plenty in between. That includes herbal teas.
- Enjoy Greek Yogurt… as a snack, breakfast, or dessert. The book shows you how to make your own, but if that is too much at least get an organic kind… I buy Stonyfield Organic.
- Carry a snack…. Maybe nuts or seeds if you’re hungry on the go.
- If you’re going to have chocolate, have the real deal with high quality dark chocolate… and they are not all created equal.
- You don’t have to join a gym to stay fit. Incorporate more walking into your everyday life. But also find exercises you enjoy… like yoga or dance. Find a way to stay active that makes you happy.
- Get your produce at a farmers market…. And make sure you are using seasonal produce. Your goal is the get the freshest foods available. That includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seafood.
- Experiment with new recipes… fall in love with the true joy and pleasure of cooking.
- Start an herb garden. It’s the easiest, healthiest way to add flavor to your dishes.
- Pick high quality foods that offer the most flavor… like Dijon Mustard instead of yellow (even better if it replaces mayonnaise)
- Choose foods that are natural diuretics to flush out your system. Like lemon in your water… or prunes (if you haven’t tried prunes lately they are actually delicious… very sweet)
- Start meals with a vegetable filled soup or salad…
- … and always end a meal with a dessert. It could be a simple as a bowl of fruit.
- Always eat breakfast. Try Miracle Breakfast Cream… I like mine with oats instead of shredded wheat.
- Don’t be afraid of carbs…. But make sure you only eat good quality breads (fresh is best). Yes, it’s more expensive, but the French way is about quality over quantity.
- Wine and champagne are not just for special occasions… but should be enjoyed with food that compliments it.
This way of eating in not a quick-fix diet, it’s a lifestyle… and any lifestyle that focuses on seeking pleasure is definitely Starlet approved.Image via http://www.vintag.es[/caption%5D
Sign up for the Everyday Starlet Mailing List!
This post/video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. All products mentions were purchased by me unless noted with an asterisk (*). This post may contain affiliate links, that means that if you purchase any of these products, I receive compensation, through no extra charge to you. That income will go towards making ES even better.
I’ve been earning money while shopping online with Ebates: